Monday, March 24, 2008

Blossom

Spring has come, and, although originally dreading it, it actually doesn't seem that bad. The flowers blooming this year seem brighter than the last.

Spring break, however, has maintained the life-long tradition of boring  me. Everyone is out of town, and my "only two friends", according to someone I know, live out of town. There is literally nothing to do.

The prospect of a week out of school SEEMED exciting at the time, but I think it was just an illusion brought on by the fun I was having during the 180 days of torture. I had a "party" before we got out, and was actually able to see a glimmer of hope for the rest of the year. Some of the mentionable honors for the night were:

- A friend of mine passing out WHILE using the toilet. Pants down, on the stool, stone-cold. His name won't get put on the internet due to the fact that his mom has ties with Big Brother, but most of the people reading this know who it is. There are pictures.

- My ex-step-brother coming over with his new girlfriend. While she was over here, I happened to bring up her ex-best-friend that he used to see. I tried to play it off, but just continuously laughed in her about my mistake.  Oops.

- The toilet-drunkard getting up, driving to school at six in the morning, going to Raleigh with Science Olympiad, throwing up multiple times during the day, and STILL qualifying for the state physics competition. Tank.

- And last but not least, Justin. Just everything about him.

No comments: