Monday, January 28, 2008

Prom

So I was sitting at lunch a while back with Kelsey, Macbook, Emily, Bridges, and Philo when I decided to take a look at the T.V. overhead that was displaying glamor shots of all the people who went to Prom. All the sudden, I see a whale appear on the screen.

I think "Wow, If I looked that, I would never leave the house." Being around friends, I tried to express my opinions by pointing at the screen and stating, "I don't understand why someone like that would spend a couple of hundred dollars trying to look good, when they're still going to look awful." This only elicited responses such as "You're an awful person" and "You still want to look good for Prom, even if you're ugly".

I'm talking about the girls who aren't made out of sugar, spice, and everything nice. The ones I'm talking about are made out of thalidomide, gallons of alcohol, and bad genes.

I guess I'm just against the whole prom thing in general, really.

No comments: